The New Do

From Mom/Angie:

Hair started falling out on Saturday night. Decided to be proactive so we gave myself a haircut on Sunday (I saved most of my hair). Picked up my wig Monday and my precious neighbor friend who is a barber came last night to shave my head.  It has been oddly very freeing. 

“To all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the Lord has planted for his own glory.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭61:3‬ ‭NLT‬‬



Comments

  1. Praying for you, Angie! I didn't know until I ran into Julie last night and Jim today.
    2 Corinthians 1:3-9 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty beyond words. The strength of the Lord is shining through you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Future Decisions

The beginning...